Wednesday, January 30, 2008
January
It is a new year and I have a resolution to write in my journal once a week and to post a blog once a week, I think that sounds resonable. Joaquin is now 15 months old. He weighs 21lbs. and 12 oz., he is 30 and 3/4 inches long and his head is 46 cm around. He is kind of a small little guy. I think it is because he had reflux and then as soon as winter hit he became sick and it just stuck. I am tired of having a sick baby, late nights and a cranky boy. In general, he is a love. He smiles and laughs a lot and is very fun and social (who knows where he got that!). He started walking around 13 and a half months and can really move now. He has a tough time without mommy and daddy, we had a babysitter the other night and I think the poor babysitter was traumatized when we came home (In his defense, he has been sick). He was sleeping though the night until lasts weeks vomiting bout. He is on the rebound though, he only woke up one time last night. Sorry, this is probably boring but I want to remember all this stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shauna, Paul, and Joaquin Mayer
This is the Mayer Family blog. This is our attempt to keep a record for ourselves of the happenings of our family. It is also an attempt to make it easier for our family and friends to see pictures and get updates.
Joaquin and Papa play
Joaquin and Papa play
Running in the sand
Running in the sand
Sitting on the sand bench
Sitting on the sand bench
big boy
I'm a big boy now!
bath
Getting ready for my bath with daddy
dad and his hat
I look cool in dad's hat
5 comments:
I like your blog Shauna. Very cute pictures, Joaquin is adorable! We miss you.
Jen Green
Yeah Shauna and Paul! Now we won't feel so far away from you guys and we can almost feel like we have met Joaquin--almost. Blogging is fun and definitely keeps fam in touch, just don't set too high of expectations as far as how often you do it, otherwise you may feel like a slacker (that's what some people say). Once a week or so seems to be perfect for us.
I'm so glad that you're in the blogging world now! It really is so much fun. Sorry I haven't called you...I will soon, I promise. Things have just been a little stressful. Never buy a house and then try to sell it within a year while having a toddler! NOT FUN!
BTW, Joaquin is so stinkin' adorable! I can't wait to see you guys!
Hey! I can't believe we found you guys! It's the Nilssons, writing from North Carolina (formerly your neighbors in Spokane). Where are you guys? Utah? Washington?
Okay dudes--you can make another post! It's March now!
Post a Comment