Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Baby Elena

This blog is not just out dated by entry, but also by name. Since the last post more than two years ago, we were blessed to have a baby girl in 2009. Once I figure out how to change the name of the blog I will correct this historical change.



Our not so new addition to the family is Elena. Two years later this is baby Elena (our little princess)...however she is still in diapers and cries, but she is a great sleeper.


Now that we are all named and accounted for, this is an updated picture of our family.

No comments:

Shauna, Paul, and Joaquin Mayer

This is the Mayer Family blog. This is our attempt to keep a record for ourselves of the happenings of our family. It is also an attempt to make it easier for our family and friends to see pictures and get updates.

Joaquin and Papa play

Joaquin and Papa play
Joaquin and Papa play

Running in the sand

Running in the sand
Running in the sand

Sitting on the sand bench

Sitting on the sand bench
Sitting on the sand bench

big boy

big boy
I'm a big boy now!

bath

bath
Getting ready for my bath with daddy

dad and his hat

dad and his hat
I look cool in dad's hat