It had been almost eight years since I had been to Arizona and it was great to see everyone. We had a great big Thanksgiving meal at a events center that was built by Jeff called Noahs. We had football on one screen and the kids were able to play video games on the other screen.
The drive down was pretty uneventful. We stayed overnight in Las Vegas on the way down and on the way back. We stayed with Shauna's aunt Gloria and uncle Cory who were very hospitable and our kids really had no desire to leave the Hotel Bailey.
I also got a book from the Ellsworths that has provided many hours of interesting reading. I know most people would fall into a deep winter sleep at the thought of reading such a large tome, but I love it. Thanks Ellsworths.
In December, we went to California to spend Christmas with Shauna's parents who also treated us like royalty. The kids hung out with their cousins constantly and had a fun time getting reacquainted John and Shauna braved the winding road to Big Basin State Park so our kids could see the redwood trees and eat on the pier in Santa Cruz. Beautiful and always fun to visit.























No comments:
Post a Comment