Well, well, well, it has been a bit since my last post. I feel like I am going all the time and rarely have a minute to sit and just rest for a bit. I am the type of person that needs to slow down occasionally and just enjoy what I have otherwise I get angry and bitter about how I don't have any time to just sit and watch a show or a game I like.
I really want to just sit by the fire on some snowy day soon (assuming it snows in the next few weeks) and just read or think. I like to do this because it helps me stay grounded and confirms what I have been working for all my life.
Anyway, we are just six days from Thanksgiving and my favorite time of the year. I have to admit that it has come slowly this year because we are working diligently to payoff our student loans by this spring. I remember when I was a kid and it seemed like days took years when you were waiting for Christmas day. Well, I guess this may be my new Christmas day as I look forward to getting these things paid off. It will be a huge--HUGE achievement to get these out of the way and the day that happens will be great day.
We look forward to enjoying time with our loved ones and all the good and wonderful blessing that come from remembering why we are here and that God does love us and is actively working to help us find joy.


No comments:
Post a Comment