Eleven Wonderful Years
Well, I just have to say that with all the tough times come the good time as well. We have been married for eleven years today--and it has been a wonderful, difficult, amazing, taxing, joyful, hopeful, and unforgettable eleven years.
It is fun to look back and remember the life I envisioned on our wedding day eleven years ago today and then take stock of what has become of those two kids--God does work in mysterious ways. I could not have imagined that my life would be as wonderful and fulfilling as it has become. Besides the sleep deficit (now running at somewhere around three years) things are beautiful and our blessings are copious and overflowing.
We are blessed with all the necessities of life and more. We are all healthy and strong. We are trying our best to live the gospel principles. We have many opportunities to enjoy our family and be together.
Honey, I love you with all my heart and wish you a wonderful eleventh anniversary. May we always be loyal and loving to each other and keep the gospel in our hearts.
Paul
March 21, 2014
Fun family on trek, but I don't think I could handle this many kids in real life.



No comments:
Post a Comment