Monday, June 2, 2014

Happy B-Day My Most Excellent and Beautiful Wife

Just a shout out to my kind, loving, smart, beautiful, energetic, adventurous, wonderful, friendly, attractive, and generally awesome wife on her birthday.


Shauna!!



Happy freakin' birthday!  

Hope it is one of the best ever, I mean how could it not--you have the most awesome family ever.  We love you with all of our hearts.  Oh, and...


No comments:

Shauna, Paul, and Joaquin Mayer

This is the Mayer Family blog. This is our attempt to keep a record for ourselves of the happenings of our family. It is also an attempt to make it easier for our family and friends to see pictures and get updates.

Joaquin and Papa play

Joaquin and Papa play
Joaquin and Papa play

Running in the sand

Running in the sand
Running in the sand

Sitting on the sand bench

Sitting on the sand bench
Sitting on the sand bench

big boy

big boy
I'm a big boy now!

bath

bath
Getting ready for my bath with daddy

dad and his hat

dad and his hat
I look cool in dad's hat