Monday, June 23, 2014

Idaho Family Reunion

We spent a few days in Ashton, Idaho this year with the Mayer side of the family for a short reunion.  John and Jill were gracious enough to let the Mayer's use a few of their days.  I think everyone was there except a few of the younger family members who were unable to come.

I was not able to come up until the Thursday night and brought Jeff along with me after picking him up at the airport.  It was a fun weekend seeing some of the sights, food, marathon movie nights, and hanging out with family.

Upper Mesa Falls


Zoe, Derrick, Elena, Grady, Mike, Joaquin, and Dane at Mesa Falls.


Looking down on the over look.


Cousins and Audrey with her fiance Austin.  They are supposed to married this fall.

No comments:

Shauna, Paul, and Joaquin Mayer

This is the Mayer Family blog. This is our attempt to keep a record for ourselves of the happenings of our family. It is also an attempt to make it easier for our family and friends to see pictures and get updates.

Joaquin and Papa play

Joaquin and Papa play
Joaquin and Papa play

Running in the sand

Running in the sand
Running in the sand

Sitting on the sand bench

Sitting on the sand bench
Sitting on the sand bench

big boy

big boy
I'm a big boy now!

bath

bath
Getting ready for my bath with daddy

dad and his hat

dad and his hat
I look cool in dad's hat