We have have been busy lately with all of our family activities lately. Last weekend was full with Stake Conference, which included building cleaning, priesthood session, Joaquin and I went to the Jazz game. On Friday we went to the Festival of Trees to see Ruby's dance class perform. It was a good time had by all trudging around looking at a seemingly never-ending expanse of Christmas paraphernalia with eight million other souls who I have no idea why they were there, because not that many people have little girls performing a dance. It was for a good cause and I hope my suffering can bless the life a poor kid with cancer.
Shauna and I went to Savior of the World with my parents on Wednesday night and it was nice and up lifting. The writing reminded me some of the scripture-on-video series, but it was a nice primer for the Christmas season.
Finally, we finished decorating the tree on Sunday and watched the First Presidency Christmas Devotional with our kids all while we got the tree fixed up nice. Joaquin also got us milk and cookies ready as a nice thought. He is a good thoughtful young man.






No comments:
Post a Comment