Monday, December 7, 2015

Thanksgiving and Wedding

This year we had Thanksgiving in Arizona with pretty much all of our family.  Marisa and Curtis got married the day after Thanksgiving at the Gilbert Temple, so Shauna and I loaded up the kiddos and headed south.  We reserved $30 hotel rooms at the Virgin River Casino in Mesquite, NV so we would have a place for the kids to decompress and get out the car.  It turned out we needed this.  After several hours in the car it was good to lay down and sleep even if you had to check the sheets to make sure you did not get some disease.  

We had a great time in Arizona and our kids loved it as well and did not want to come home.  It is always fun to just do whatever you want with all of your cousins near by.  

Marisa and Curtis got married on the 27th and it was a nice wedding and reception.  We also were able to she Shauna's family staying with her uncle Dennis in Scottsdale.  I was fortunate enough to walk through Dennis' screen door in the backyard.  It bent the screen, but did not mortally damage it.  Chris helped me put it back together and get it rehung.  I always feel bad if I don't at least leave a token of my esteem with my hosts.  Pretty sure Dennis, Chris and Christine will always remember me.  

Anyway, onto the pictures.  


Parents and kids.


Wikieup


Wikieup.


Photo booming his sister.


Temple grounds.


Gilbert Temple


The brothers


Grandparents and grandchildren


Faces

No comments:

Shauna, Paul, and Joaquin Mayer

This is the Mayer Family blog. This is our attempt to keep a record for ourselves of the happenings of our family. It is also an attempt to make it easier for our family and friends to see pictures and get updates.

Joaquin and Papa play

Joaquin and Papa play
Joaquin and Papa play

Running in the sand

Running in the sand
Running in the sand

Sitting on the sand bench

Sitting on the sand bench
Sitting on the sand bench

big boy

big boy
I'm a big boy now!

bath

bath
Getting ready for my bath with daddy

dad and his hat

dad and his hat
I look cool in dad's hat