Friday, September 16, 2016

Just Hanging

I have been waiting for things to mellow out in our family, but that will likely not happen for a number of years.  Between work, church, school, sports and family we have been pretty busy that last couple of months.

Joaquin has been playing loads of soccer and Laney and Ruby are in soccer and dance.  I have meetings usually two to three times a week and then just doing general stuff at home--well I am beat after that.  Plus it has just started to become fall-like around here and now I am not sweating like a beast all of the time.  Especially at church where I have to wear a suit all of the time.

We all need a few days rest, but that is not likely to happen this weekend so we will have to wait.

I am grateful that I have so much and we have been so blessed to have all we have and be healthy and generally happy.  I hope I can continue to become a better person, husband and father.  Let the fall begin.


Shauna and I went on a hike--just the two of us.  Beautiful night.


Sam just hanging in the magazine rack.


End of the game.


The boys.


Family on the tramp.

No comments:

Shauna, Paul, and Joaquin Mayer

This is the Mayer Family blog. This is our attempt to keep a record for ourselves of the happenings of our family. It is also an attempt to make it easier for our family and friends to see pictures and get updates.

Joaquin and Papa play

Joaquin and Papa play
Joaquin and Papa play

Running in the sand

Running in the sand
Running in the sand

Sitting on the sand bench

Sitting on the sand bench
Sitting on the sand bench

big boy

big boy
I'm a big boy now!

bath

bath
Getting ready for my bath with daddy

dad and his hat

dad and his hat
I look cool in dad's hat